It’s time to go to the work summary period. Some people think that it is too much waste for members who have been working on Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) production to open Office for a long time. Then go online and search for a working summary template. But because the sharer can share the Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) template completely for everyone. The Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) template is then converted to San PDF format. The reason is because the PDF format can better preserve the original style of the Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx). So, what if you want to convert a PDF template to a Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) format?
Don’t worry, let me teach you two good ways to help you solve the problem of converting San PDF to Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)!
- 1.First, go to SanPDF.com and click on “Download” PC to your computer.
- 2. Double click to open after the download is complete. Then turn on the conversion function of “PDF to PPT”.
- 3. Select “Add Files” to add the PDF file you want to convert.
- 4. Click “Start Convert” to start the conversion.
- 5. After the conversion is complete, you can click “Browse” to browse the converted Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) file.
- 6. Tip: You can choose the location you want to save before converting.
Q:I can’t find my converted file / Where does my file go?
If you have not registered your San PDF account and use the online converter to convert your file, please download the converted file immediately and keep it safe while the conversion is complete. When the conversion page is closed, you will not be able to download the converted file. If you have registered your San PDF account, you can log in to your account within 24 hours of the conversion, find the converted file in the Conversion History list and download it. Attention please! To keep your file safe, San PDF’s servers automatically and permanently delete converted file after 24 hours. Therefore, please be sure to download and keep it in a safe place immediately after the conversion.
Why use San PDF to convert pdf to Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) ?
San PDF Reader is a reader that supports multiple document formats, e-books, and document format conversions.
Support San PDF, XPS, DjVu, CHM, Mobi, EPUB e-books, comic books and other documents and e-book formats.
It can also provides San PDF and Office format conversion, Adobe PDF and JPEG, PNG, BMP image format conversion, as well as PDF document split and merge function.
- 1. Enter the URL PDF2GO.com to go to the home page and select “PDF to PowerPoint”.
- 2. Click on “Choose file” to select the PDF file you want to convert.
- 3. Click “START” to start the conversion.
- 4. Finally click “download” to download the converted Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) template.
Not only that, San PDF has a lot of features waiting for you to explore. Due to space limitations, here is skipped. Such a good use of online document conversion artifacts. Are you sure you don’t want to use it?