One day, a friend sent a San PDF PDF file. She hopes you can convert a San PDF to Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and modify the contents. Then you can use the online San PDF convert San PDF to Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx). San PDF is a free and fast San PDF conversion tool. It can help you easily solve the problem of PDF to Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx).
- 1. Enter the URL SanPDF.com to go to the home page. You can switch the language in the upper right corner.
- 2. Click on the navigation bar of the “Convert” you can see conversion tool menu. Select “PDF to PPT”.
- 3. Click the “Choose File” button to select the Adobe PDF file you want to convert.
- 4. Click “Start Conversion” to start converting Adobe PDF files.
- 5. Finally, click on the “Download” button to download the successfully converted Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) file.
Do you think that it is over here?
not at all!
SanPDF also has a desktop version of the conversion.
- 1 First, go to SanPDF.com and click on “Download” PC to your computer.
- 2. Double click to open after the download is complete. Then turn on the conversion function of “PDF to PPT”.
- 3. Select “Add Files” to add the San PDF file you want to convert.
- 4. Click “Start Convert” to start the conversion.
- 5. After the conversion is complete, you can click “Browse” to browse the converted Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) file.
- 6. Tip: You can choose the location you want to save before converting.
Q:I can’t find my converted file / Where does my file go?
If you have not registered your San PDF account and use the online converter to convert your file, please download the converted file immediately and keep it safe while the conversion is complete. When the conversion page is closed, you will not be able to download the converted file. If you have registered your San PDF account, you can log in to your account within 24 hours of the conversion, find the converted file in the Conversion History list and download it. Attention please! To keep your file safe, San PDF’s servers automatically and permanently delete converted file after 24 hours. Therefore, please be sure to download and keep it in a safe place immediately after the conversion.
- 1. Enter the URL cleverpdf.com to go to the home page and select “PDF to PPTX”.
- 2. Click on “Choose file” to select the San PDF file you want to convert.
- 3. Click “Start conversion” to start the conversion.
- 4. Finally, download the successfully converted Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) file.
Compared to Cleverpdf, the advantages of San PDF are:
Unregistered users have 10 conversions, which can only convert 2MB files at a time, and the time limit is limited to two hours. If you want unlimited processing and multiple pdf to word, check out our store, which will enable this feature as well as many other permissions.