The main features of PowerPoint (ppt. pptx.) 1.powerful production capabilities. The text editing function is strong, the paragraph format is rich, the file format is diverse, the drawing means is complete, and the color expression is strong. 2. strong versatility, easy to learn and use. PowerPoint (ppt. pptx.) is a software designed to run presentations under the Windows operating system. The interface is similar to the Windows interface. It is mostly used in the same way as Word and Excel. It provides a variety of slide layouts. A variety of templates and detailed help systems. 3. Powerful multimedia display function. The content of PowerPoint (ppt. pptx.) can be text, graphics, graphics, pictures or audio images with good interactive features and presentation effects. 4. Better web support. Use the tool’s hyperlink feature to point to any new object or send it to the Internet. 5, certain programming features. VBA functionality (including VB Editor VBE) is available for integration with VB for development.
Next I will show you how to convert San PDF files into Power Point (ppt. pptx.) files.
First, let me introduce how to use San PDF.
- First, let’s open the official website of San PDF. We can see the following interface. San PDF has many functions, now we choose “San PDF to PPT Converter” function.
- Then you will enter this interface, click “choose” to select the San PDF file upload we want to convert, and we can choose PPTX format and ppt format, taking into account the new and old versions of Microsoft Office PowerPoint, very intimate.
- After uploading our San PDF file, click on the “Start Conversion” button and click on it to start translating our files and wait a moment.
- Now that you have converted it, click on “Download” and the browser will download the converted Microsoft Office Power Point (ppt. pptx.) file for us. It’s worth noting that the web side is used in the same way on other platforms such as the Mac. As long as you support the browser, you can use the San PDF on the web.
San PDF also has a desktop version, and the interface is very simple, so I will introduce it to you.
- Open the San PDF desktop version and enter the “San PDF to PPT” function.
- Choose our San PDF file.
- Click the button to start the conversion.
This completes the conversion of the file.
It’s very simple to convert San PDF into a Microsoft Office Power Point (ppt. pptx.) slide file in just a few simple steps, and that’s why I like to use San PDF.
Another tool is called cleverpdf.
- First enter the cleverpdf website and click the button to upload the file we want to convert.
- Wait for the upload to complete and click the button to start converting files.
- Continue to wait for the conversion progress bar to complete, you can download the converted file.
After two tools, I think I like SanPDF more. I believe everyone will like it. I think the desktop version of SanPDF is very convenient and easy to use.
My introduction is over here, I hope I can help you, improve everyone’s work efficiency and save everyone’s time.