MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL (.XLS, .XLSX) is a format file that is indispensable in our office. It is powerful and can help us deal with a lot of data statistics, data analysis and so on. Most people choose to use the MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL (.XLS, .XLSX) file format when creating data table files. However, due to the low compatibility of the MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL (.XLS, .XLSX) format, after sending the MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL (.XLS, .XLSX) form to others, the problem that the file cannot be opened in other devices may occur. To prevent this from happening, we can convert the MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL (.XLS, .XLSX) spreadsheet to a ADOBE PDF file before transferring the file. How to convert MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL (.XLS, .XLSX) and ADOBE PDF?
- 1.Go to the SanPDF homepage;
- 2.Select “Convert” in the navigation bar and click “Excel to PDF” to convert the tool;
- 3.Click the “Choose File” button to select the MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL (.XLS, .XLSX) file you want to convert;
- 4.After the conversion is complete, save the file and save it.
- 1. SanPDF is a reader that supports multiple document formats, e-books and document format conversions.
- 2. Support ADOBE PDF, XPS, DjVu, CHM, Mobi, EPUB e-books, comic books and other documents and e-book formats.
- 3, It can also provide Adobe PDF and Office format conversion, Adobe PDF and JPEG, PNG, BMP image format conversion, and ADOBE PDF document segmentation and merge functions.
- 4, desktop and web, convenient and comfortable. Both desktop and web versions can meet your needs anytime, anywhere.
- 5, the desktop version supports Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Web version. Support for Microsoft Windows / Mac OS / Linux and other operating systems.
- 6, graphic design style, the operation interface is simple and refreshing.
No matter what you want, a variety of reading formats. From now on, you don’t have to install a variety of e-book readers on your computer, SanPDF can meet your needs. Multiple document exchanges increase efficiency. It can help you work more efficiently, save more time and enjoy a colorful life.
Q: I can’t find my conversion file / Where is my file?
If you have not yet registered your SanPDF account and converted files using the online converter, download the converted file immediately and keep it safe after the conversion is complete. Once the conversion page is closed, you will not be able to download the converted file. If you have already signed up for a SanPDF account, you can log in to your account within 24 hours of the conversion, find the converted file in the conversion history list and download it. caution! To ensure the security of your files, SanPDF’s servers automatically and permanently delete converted files after 24 hours. Therefore, be sure to download and keep it as soon as possible after the conversion.